KAERI is committed to fostering nuclear manpower by providing specialized technical education and training programs for employees working in nuclear energy fields from governments,
research institutes and industries as well as on-the-job training for college students studying science and engineering.
KAERI will continue to play an important role as an international nuclear manpower development center by fostering domestic nuclear manpower and providing extensive international nuclear education and training
programs. Furthermore, it also contributes to the local community by providing information education as well as by operating a nuclear camp for children.
- Offering specialized technical education and training programs for nuclear employees as well as on-the-job training for college students
- Providing information education to local residents and operating a nuclear camp for the local community
- Designated by the IAEA as a ’Center of Excellence‘ for nuclear education / training
- Opening of the International Nuclear Education and Training Center (INTEC) in 2002
- Hosting the World Nuclear University(WNU) Summer Institute in Korea in 2007